SUPPLY CHAIN SIMULATION
Allows our supply chain consultants to develop a supply chain simulation model to view your entire supply chain in a virtual setting. This creates the opportunity to develop a range of scenarios that will assist in developing a future state plans, layouts and changes to your supply chain.
Most of the problem area's identified can be addressed through the use of supply chain simulation modelling as a stand alone application or fully integrated with your ERP/WMS. Some clear benefits that can take your supply chain model to the next level:
- Network analysis provides the opportunity of knowing where your next warehouse can be located or consolidated to a central distribution centre.
- Inbound freight management becomes a visual process as you can see the real cost versus service aspect for your fleet.
- Warehouse receiving inbound order profile becomes more visible allowing changes to resource planning, stock movements and equipment.
- Inventory release cycle-time is reduced between receiving and put-away through improved equipment load balancing.
- Picking and replenishment processes can be synchronised to increase picking fill rates.
- Despatch workloads can be balanced from cross dock through to final outbound loads.
- Greater resource visibility at a site level creating an opportunity to manage casual labour costs more effectively.
- Outbound transportation routes are planned and more efficient, which create opportunities for cost recovery.
Take a look at some simulation solutions we offer: