Scope, functional requirements, solution design, testing, multi vendor management & implementation.
A Turn Key solution offers quality resources to help your organisation fill a short-term role, be part of a project team on an assignment or lead a business project to deliver planned initiatives.
Our interim management project resources specialise in supply chain, logistics, warehousing, technology and project management. Specialist interim resources. A Turn Key Solution provides companies the ability to secure the best resource who can lead your project from 3 to 12 months or beyond. Whether your company is implementing a major project or seeking specialist support in the short term, we are able to assist and provide a range of supply chain personnel that can help.
Types of projects
- ERP implementation needing a specialist to PM the project, SME's, Business Analysts etc
- WMS implementation support with extensive understanding of systems, warehouse operations and radio frequency applications.
- Warehouse relocation project that needs someone to manage all of the task planning, managing multiple suppliers and transition planning
- Business migration projects where systems require an experienced systems integration specialist
- Forecasting and planning implementation where support is needed to develop functional requirement documentation.
- Warehouse projects that require changes in layout and design and need someone who understands the dynamic of a warehouse operation.