Step 1: Preliminary Phase
These sessions are quite interactive as each stakeholder contributes to the discussion, drawing upon past experiences working towards establishing a collaborative partnership.
What we expect of our clients
Based on past experience in delivering the right value proposition to our clients, we follow a structured approach to establish an awareness and understanding of the projects or planned initiative. This guideline provides a profile of the content we require from our clients as part of the initial sessions:
- An overview of their organisation.
- The strategic objectives and direction of their organisation.
- A high level view of their supply chain foot print.
- Outline of their supply chain organisational structure.
- Project methodology and governance model.
- Project scope, high level requirements and objectives.
- Project deployment plan with high level timeframes.
- Supply chain pain points and their impact on the business.
What clients expect of our consultants
Establishing a level of confidence that our organisation has the experience, capability, scale and leadership to deliver the right solution. This is assessed with the following criteria:
- Willingness to listen intently to gain an insight about the organisation.
- Not afraid to ask many questions to gain clarity.
- Have a proven project methodology that is sound and structured.
- Share experiences with past or similar projects.
- Understanding the level of expectation and deadline.
- Ability to diagnose, problem solve and deliver on time.
- Manage change within an organisation
- Ability to improve our organisations affectiveness.